29.12.2012

Happy You-Year! :)

Another year is coming to an end with all its good and bad days (who’s counting them?) and - bottom-line- I would like to dedicate them all to the glorious self: self-love, self-respect, self-acceptance, self-forgiveness and self-worth. I’ve come to the conclusion that they can make you figure it all out. Coming to terms with yourself, not trying to please anybody, allowing the others to take you as you are or leave you for good, following your own heart and mind… that’s how you can find your inner balance. Live life your own way and, if you are happy, you can share that happiness with the people you love. If you are not happy, there’s nothing you can do about it.
However, I won't forget to count my blessings as well: if they made my 2012 into a movie, there would definitely be 2 (damn ;)) ) hours of incredible scenes, heartfelt emotions, selfless feelings and breathless memorable quotes. So, here I am, not only pleased, but also really thankful.
As for my New Year resolution, it will be to continue to choose ...doing the right thing all next year even if/ when it seems to hurt ‘cause making the wrong choices would be far worse. I need this world and the future to become better places and they will be better only if each of us does what’s right.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu