01.01.2013

A hope to spark in the darkness

They say that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. My 365-day-journey begins with a single destination in mind…even though…at this point I am certain only about where I would not like to arrive when 2013 is history.
One should know just how much I cannot stand loneliness to understand that I’d really hate to be in a place with no people, however real, virtual or...fictional. I’d also resent being anywhere with people who are too judgemental , who live in bitterness and intolerance, with cruelty and indifference.
On the contrary, I’d love to be with people who are not perfect but who challenge one’s mind and heart for a change and end up being loved and appreciated, people who don’t take feelings and sacrifices

for granted, no matter how close or distant they are, people who are not afraid of God but who love Him dearly, people who live their lives with love and hope and compassion and devote their time and attention to others without too many expectations…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu